Haunted Halloween 85 Original Nes Crack is a new side-scrolling, platformer, and beats ’em up a home game for the NES. It was originally released on cartridge in October 2015 for the original Nintendo Entertainment System, so it complies with all rules and restrictions on the original equipment. Haunted Halloween 85 Original Nes REPACK We’re releasing a copy of this game in all its retro 8-bit pixel glory for your PC. The cartridge version can be purchased at www.cashinculture.com for those who still have a working NES or clone console.
Haunted Halloween Original Nes Cpy:
Haunted Halloween 85 Original Nes CODEX It’s Halloween 1985, Possum Hollow is haunted by an evil presence that turns even your best friends into bone-hungry zombies and innocent pumpkins into poisonous and deadly obstacles. To reach the source of evil, you will have to fight haunted places, climb trees, avoid jagged bushes, navigate underground caves and face unexpected evil that you must overcome to get out of your own grave. Six unique bosses await you as you fight across six different levels of the haunted suburb.
Haunted Halloween Original Nes Codex:
Haunted Halloween 85 Original Nes CPY Thirty years after its debut, people are still making games for the 8-bit NES console. One such game, Haunted Halloween ’85, was available to PAX East visitors with real NES cartridges. Haunted Halloween ’85 is also coming to Steam soon. Read on for the impressions and our video interview and gameplay! Take control of Donnie Jonestown and fight like a little goat to prove you have what it takes to save Possum Hollow!
- Operating system: Win XP 32
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6380G or NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra
- System memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 5 GB of hard disk space
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
How to Install Game?
- Click the “Install” button
- Check the path it is attempting to install on and replace it with the Game is already installed on, if it points elsewhere.
- Allow installation (don’t worry, the launcher will detect your installed game files and won’t download them.
- When it’s finished, the button should now say “Play” and you can now launch the game.